Tuesday, September 30, 2008

neither here nor there

I haven't gotten a manicure in a little over two weeks, and the situation is really starting to become unbearable. This extended time between salon visits has, however, provided some unexpected amusement. The polish on my nails is chipping away on its own, bit by bit, and what's left of the polish on my left index finger looks exactly like Africa. For some reason that really cracked me up, so I started examining my other fingers for geographically shaped remnants. I discovered that I had a U.S.S.R. shaped blob of polish on my right middle finger, naturally. Take that, Commies!

1 Comments:

At 11:25 PM , Blogger Mandy said...

I am laughing out loud in my empty apartment right now....

Hahahahahahahaa....I love it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home