Friday, February 16, 2007

sing it like you mean it

Yesterday, while driving home from work, I compiled a list of essentials that must be on any good belt-it-out-in-your-car-by-yourself playlist. Interestingly, I couldn't think of any recent music I wanted to add to the list. Here's what made the cut:

So Emotional by Whiteny Houston
End of the Road by Boyz II Men
It's Raining Men by The Weather Girls
Walking on Sunshine by Katrina and the Waves
Turn the Beat Around by Gloria Estefan
I Would Do Anything for Love by Meatloaf
Total Eclipse of the Heart by Bonnie Tyler
Heaven by Bryan Adams (note: the cover version by DJ Sammy and Yanou featuring Do could also be on the list. It's one of my all-time fave remixes)

Why isn't anyone cranking out music like this anymore? Good thing we still have these classic gems.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home