Thursday, September 27, 2007

fall into fall, part 1

Fall is definitely here... it's premiere week on TV. Really, Thursday night is the only night of the week I really care about (although I hear that Gossip Girl is really good, so I may start caring about Wednesdays too). So tonight we're having a wine party to watch all the shows. Here's the line-up:

1. At 9pm we'll of course be watching Grey's Anatomy. I didn't watch last week's rerun of the season finale, so I'm a little rusty on all the particulars they'll be jumping back into, but from what I do remember it should be pretty great. Plus, I'm pretty much convinced that Patrick Dempsey is literally the most attractive man I've ever seen.

2. At 10pm we'll be watching the series premiere of Big Shots. I really just want to watch this show because one of the main characters is played by Michael Vartan, who hasn't done much since coming off of an incredible 5 year stint as Agent Vaughan on Alias. You may also remember him as the adorable Mr. Sam Coulson from Never Been Kissed.

3. At 11pm we'll round out the night by viewing The Office, which will have been TiVo'd from earlier in the evening. Incidentally, everyone I know refers to this amazing technology as TiVo, but I don't think I know anyone who actually has TiVo...everyone has DVR. Anyway, this is an amazingly hysterical show, and should be a great cap to the evening.

Welcome fall!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home