Thursday, August 23, 2007

tag

Ok, so Mandy tagged me, so I guess I'm supposed to list 8 random facts/ weird things about myself. So...

1. I frequently become supremely annoyed by slate.com's pop-under ads.

2. I decided what I'm going to do for my Wikipedia entry. It's on my life to-do list to contribute an entry to wikipedia.com. I'm fascinated by the premise of the site... to effectually become the sum of all human knowledge. My entry is going to be about smoothaise, which is a condiment that Greg Grunberg's character Sean invents during season 2 of "Felicity."

3. After a little over a year of being "in style," I'm finally starting to like skinny jeans.

4. I totally cleaned up last night on "Jeopardy." Even though it was the Teen Championship, I still felt really great about myself.

5. Pretty soon I'm going to start learning how to play the violin. A friend of mine is a teacher, and she's going to snag me one from the school's music department. I can't wait!

6. Last weekend a friend introduced me to a place in the city with $3 margaritas. Jackpot!

7. I recently found out the correct phrase is "for all intents and purposes." I've always thought it was "for all intensive purposes."

8. I really do love a good turkey and avocado sandwhich.

So I guess the idea is that I'm now supposed to tag 3 other people. Not sure who really reads this and also has a blog...I'll pick Lindsay, Becca, and Erin.

1 Comments:

At 9:32 PM , Blogger becca's bits said...

OMG...I totally just found out about "for all intents and purposes" too! i was reading a book and saw that phrase and had to stop...I could not believe I had it wrong for soooo long! HA!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home