Wednesday, July 18, 2007

people crack me up

Sometimes people are just funny...

This morning I talked with my younger brother. I asked what he was going to do today and he replied, "I don't know. Probably climb a mountain or something." That response just cracked me up...I wonder how much Midwest is left in him. I don't know how often he and his buddies actually hike up one of the surrounding mountains, but it's nice they have the option.

Later on I was at Blockbuster and the cashier was frustrated because someone returned a DVD that was rented from a different location. I heard her tell a co-worker, "Every day customers are getting retardeder and retardeder." I walked out of the store cracking up...with a sentence so politically and grammatically incorrect, that's just a classic case of the pot calling the kettle black.

1 Comments:

At 10:16 AM , Blogger Mandy said...

hhahahahahaha. that's awesome.

so i've been meaning to call you back. someday i will. i promise.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home