Sunday, June 24, 2007

an italian delicacy...sort of


Faith and I had a nice pasta dinner tonight with some pasta I brought home from Italy. I stumbled into a store that sold pasta in ALL different shapes, including penis pasta. As it was cooking Faith said, "Wow it's getting so much bigger." Just like a true "The Office" fan, I didn't miss a beat with my "that's what she said" reply! Just for fun, here's a pic of a cooked piece and some uncooked ones. And just so you know, in an attempt to preserve a modicum of tact we choose marinara sauce instead of alfredo...

3 Comments:

At 1:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh! Weak sauce, pardon the pun :o)

 
At 9:30 AM , Blogger Mandy said...

ahhhh, that is hilarious. wish i was there to enjoy the pasta! hahaha.

 
At 12:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rebecka! Your Mother reads this blog!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home