Wednesday, August 30, 2006

it's gonna be a red letter day

It's only 9 AM, but today has already been a great day for the following three (3) reasons:

1- In my closet I found a pair of sufficiently** dressy yet remarkably comfy pants I had forgotten about.

2- I thought I lost my debit card and was planning to go online and cancel it/get a new one when I got to work. Then during my commute I found it hiding in my car.

3- I filled up my gas tank this morning for $2.99/gallon. I don't remember the last time it's been under $3...it's been MONTHS. This is exceptionally good news given my upcoming 2,000+ mile drive.

**FYI...When double checking my spelling of this word, I was thrown off by the new look of dictionary.com. I haven't decided yet if I like it.

1 Comments:

At 9:28 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

2000+ mile drive, eh? So it appears the rumor I heard about you may be true???

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home