Tuesday, September 12, 2006

tried and true

In a post a couple of months ago I mentioned the different famous people I had met and/or seen out here in Los Angeles. I also mentioned how someone I know commented that “true” Californians don’t just meet famous people and not think it’s a big deal. True Californians meet famous people and then don’t even remember they met them in the first place.

Well, by this definition it seems I am a true Californian. Until recently, I totally forgot that I not only met, but spoke with Cuba Gooding, Jr. I also forgot that I worked on a movie set during summer 2005, and Darryl Hannah was in the movie. Now she’s obviously not as much of a star now as she was in the 80’s, but “Splash” will always be one of everyone’s faves. I’m not sure how I forgot I met her, considering I talked with her inside her trailer a couple of times and on at least one occasion sat right next to her in the transpo van as we rode up to the set.

In only a little over two and a quarter years I have achieved the status of an authentic California. Hmmmm… just in time to move I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home