Monday, October 15, 2007

monday math

97 – number of bobby pins I removed from my hair yesterday after having it done for Rachel’s wedding on Friday. No wonder I set off the airport metal detectors.

70 – days until Christmas

0 – episodes of “Seinfeld” I’ve seen

238 – episodes of “Friends” I’ve seen

20,055 – my new top score in pacman, as of Sunday night. I’m getting really good.

1 – day until I finally get a violin

10-11 – months until I go to Africa. Hopefully.

9 – number of books I just bought for $52 from McSweeney’s Publishing. Some of their book bundles are crazy cheap right now.

1 Comments:

At 11:15 PM , Blogger Lindsay said...

I'm so disappointed in you...0 episodes of Seinfeld...I'm watching an episode right now...you need to add this to your repertoire of American culture.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home