Friday, December 07, 2007

things i've realized this week

1. I think I should start wearing leggins or leg warmers under my pants each day to stay a little warmer.
2. I really don't like Katharine McPhee.
3. I am going to look into purchasing a hat.
4. Revolving doors are preferable because I don't have to take my hands out of my pockets to go through them.
5. Christmas is less than 3 weeks away.
6. My new goal is to go to bed by midnight at least one day a week. I think that may help a bit with my perpetual morning tiredness.
7. Facebook is sooo much better than Myspace.
8. "Gossip Girl" is the best new show this season, and while it can't replace "Gilmore Girls," it's a solid second place.
9. More websites should have free shipping, like Amazon.
10. You really can never have too many Christmas parties.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home