Wednesday, November 29, 2006

some stuff

**It's been at least 60 degrees every day for over a week. I'm really hoping this will be some sort of fluke year and it will stay this way all winter.

**Coffee is everywhere, but delicious coffee is hard to find

**I've recently re-discovered a few cd's i own but hardly ever listen to:
"Candycoatedwaterdrops" by Plumb, "Straylight Run" by Straylight Run, and "Transatlanticism" by Death Cab for Cutie.
I love these cd's, so I'm not sure why I don't listen to them more.

**As much as I love the place, I think Panera may be overpriced

**Public libraries truly are great resources for knowledge and culture

**I think that last week's episode of "Grey's Anatomy" was the best ever. It was exceptionally well done.

**The recent poisoning of a Russian intelligence agent, while unfortunate, is very interesting. The tangential stories coming out get a little James Bond-ish... for instance in the late 90s someone (I believe in Britian) was killed after being hit with a poison pellet shot from the tip of an umbrella.

1 Comments:

At 7:55 PM , Blogger Mandy said...

so a few things:

1. i think our days of 60 degree weather are clearly over since, in lincoln at least, we've gone from 60 to 20 within 24 hours.

2. panera kind of is overpriced. i hate that too.

3. "Candycoatedwaterdrops" may be one of the most underestimated albums. i often forget about how great it is too.

4. Grey's Anatomy. I agree. looking fwd to tonight...gotta love The Office and Grey's in one night.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home