Sunday, December 03, 2006

confused

I read a quote recently from a movie..the character says something like, "When you're young, your potential is infinite. You could be anyone, or antyhing. Then you get to an age where what you might be gives way to what you have been. You weren't Einsten, you weren't anything. That's a bad moment."

I don't even know if that's true, but if it is I really hope I'm not to that moment yet. Sometimes I think I am. Sometimes I feel like I should be so much more, or better, or different than I am. Other times I feel grateful and fortunate for the things I've done, places I've been, and person I've turned out to be. I guess one of my greatest fears is not living life like it's meant to be lived, and squandering time not pursuing things that are fulfilling and substantial. I don't know. Life is hard and sucks sometimes. Lately I've been learning that it sometimes sucks bad. Strangely though, it's still really, really good. And everything's gonna be ok. I don't usually write things this personal or of this nature on my blog, so I'm not sure why I'm typing this. But whatever.

Here's to life. And Christmas :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home