Thursday, January 18, 2007

oh geez

I just got to work, but forgot to bring clothes to change into since I wasn't able to go back to my apartment earlier in the day. Luckily, there's certainly no shortage of clothes in my car, but I was running late so I just picked whatever. Well, I just got inside and realized I do not match AT ALL. I'm wearing red pants, a black short sleeve shirt, a navy blue long sleeve shirt over that with a light blue and yellow stripe on the front, and I'm carrying a green purse. I look ridiculous. At least I'll spend my entire shift wearing a white lab coat so no one will really be able to tell.

On a somewhat related note, the other day I was thinking of how I really like wearing the combo of black and brown. Some people still don't think it goes, but I think it looks great when you do it right.

1 Comments:

At 10:21 AM , Blogger Mandy said...

hahaha. i'm sure you were quite a vision that day.

and i totally agree w/ black and brown...it just has to be done right.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home