Thursday, May 10, 2007

operation hydration

I know it's a cheesy name, but I've decided to get Operation Hydration started. Basically, all this means is that I'm going to make a concerted effort to drink water. This may not sound like much, but it will be a HUGE thing for me. I almost never drink water. The only time I might ever really have a sip is when I am exercising. Besides that, my liquid intake consists entirely of diet coke/pepsi, coffee, and various alcoholic beverages. To be clear, I'm not cutting these things out of my life, I'm just bringing water into it. Hopefull I'll be able to do it :)

2 Comments:

At 11:21 AM , Blogger Mandy said...

good for you!!! you need to get drinking some water if you ever plan to open H2Whoa any day. You've gotta start trying out the varieties!

 
At 8:12 PM , Blogger Lindsay said...

Guess you are getting ready for pregnancy!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home