Sunday, May 13, 2007

what am i doing????

I have no idea what I am doing right now. More accurately, I have no idea why. It's 2:24 AM Sunday morning, and instead of sleeping (also, only got 4 hours last night) I am doing a puzzle and watching season 2 of "The Office." Definitely both worthwhile activites, but it just suddenly occurred to me what an awful use of my time it is. I have SO MUCH to do. I shouldn't be spending free time doing anything other than:

(1) packing. I'm moving to NYC in exactly one week, and haven't packed a thing. To be fair, I have weeded through my clothes and made my gigantic "get rid of" pile, but haven't actually packed anything at all.

(2) preparing for Italy. I'm heading out in exactly 9 days. While I have all the majors taken care of, I still have tons to do...reading through restuarant and wine reviews, estimating my budget for each of the 3 cities I'll be seeing, mapping my route of museums/activities so I can maximize my time and not have to backtrack, educating myself with crash courses of Renaissance art and Italian history, doing some more Italian language learning, and getting some light shopping done.

It's going to be a very busy week. I'm soooo glad I now only have 1 full time job instead of 2. Hopefully I'll be able to get all of this done. I'm going to bed now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home