Monday, January 01, 2007

it's a new year

It's a brand new year. Finally. Hopefully this year will bring many new and great experiences. Also, I hope to be able to cross a few things from my life to-do list this year. Most things on the list aren't super ambitious and serious things...they're just things I would like to do one day. 2004 was mildly successful, as I managed to learn how to surf and also to be in a movie and on television. 2005 was actually a pretty good year as far as the list was concerned. I was able to cross off the following: run a marathon, ride a mechanical bull, skinnydip in the Pacific, fly first class, and spend New Year's Eve in Times Square. In 2006 I only crossed one thing off the list, and it wasn't even that great of a thing...on March 8th I watched an entire season of "Alias" in one sitting. It won't change the world or anything, but it was really fun and I'm glad I did it. Hopefully I'll make some more head way this year. I recently added two more things to the list.

1) attend the US Open (tennis, not golf)
2) read all of the books on the New York Public Library's "Books of the Century" list (20th century)

This year there's some serious potential with some of the list entries...more than a couple of things are definitely possible. Of course some others are definitley not possible and I'll have to wait until later in life to accomplish them. That's ok though. I just have to remember that a lil' dab'll do ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home