Tuesday, February 27, 2007

don't forget the french

Tonight this random though popped into my head...

Whatever happened to GĂ©rard Depardieu?

I haven't seen him in anything for such a long time. I think the last thing I remember him in was that movie "Green Card" with Andie McDowell. I think he also may have been in an ABC Family movie awhile ago, but I might be confusing him with someone else. Anyway, I hopped over to imdb.com, and it turns out he's been quite busy. He's got like a jillion credits, but for the last decade or so it's all been foreign stuff, with the notable exceptions of "102 Dalmations" with Glenn Close and "Last Holiday" with Queen Latifah. So that's why he hasn't been on the radar on this side of the ocean. Maybe that will change soon though, because he's currently got eight(8) projects in the works.

Also, there's a new lady at work today and she's got a serious mullet. And a white jacket with gold sparkly fringe running all the way down each sleeve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home