Tuesday, February 27, 2007

rounding out the fab five

After posting yesterday's random thought about Gérard Depardieu, I couldn't help but think of some other actors of the same ilk. I concede that this is not an absolute list, and there may be other actors better suited for it (suggestions?). These are just the ones I originally thought of without devoting too much time or effort.

In no particular order:

1. Gérard Depardieu
2. Sinbad
3. Lark Voorhies
4. Rick Moranis
5. Lucy Lawless

Besides Gérard, I did not look up the imdb pages for the other 4, out of fear that it would become the most wasted 10 minutes of my life. But still, kinda wonder what they're up to these days.

1 Comments:

At 9:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ralph Machio, aka The Karate Kid

This was prompted by seeing Elisabeth Shue at the Oscars! She's apparently dating someone who's still working because where has she been?!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home